What R.L.C., Inc. offers:
- S/RM Mechanical Installation and Replacement
- Mechanical Conveyor Installation and Replacement
- Upper Guide Rail Installation and Replacement
- Mechanical Conductor Bar Installation and Replacement
Complete Turnkey Rail Installation and Replacement
R.L.C., Inc. specializes in Turnkey installation or replacement by replacing any and all components associated with a floor rail system. We complete AS/RS on-ground floor rail systems and overhead rail systems.
Partial Rail Replacement
R.L.C., Inc. can replace the rail on your existing floor rail system or partial repair as needed. While retaining and reusing the existing components/hardware that are still salvageable and reusable.
Proper floor rail maintenance is a critical factor contributing to a reliable Automated Storage and Retrieval System. The majority of maintenance profile grinding is performed outside of the welded joint areas and is concentrated on irregularities that form on the rail from normal operation and wear.
As part of our maintenance program we perform the following:
- A visual inspection of the rail and rail components for unusual rail wear or damage.
- A random bolt torque check in each aisle.
- Profile grinding at any location on the running surface to help remove irregularities.
- Random rail wear measurements and Brinell hardness tests.
- Upon completion, a detailed report will be provided outlining our findings and recommendations.